We have one hour programs for:
- Grade 3-4 students,
- Grade 5-6 students and
- Secondary School/TAFE students.
- Cheese making demonstration in the room, with student participation.
- Powerpoint presentation to support actual cheese making activities.
- Tasting, feeling of cheese in the various stages of manufacture.
- Sampling of cheese in the various stages of maturation.
- Access to extensive pre and post visit information resources, including:
- Teachers Guides,
- Fact and Information Sheets and
- Activity Sheets
- Covered outdoor deck area with seating (suitable for lunch consumption).
- Public toilets.
- Coach drop off at front door.
- Level access to all public areas.
- Disabled toilet.
Maximum group size is 50, costs $105.00 per group. Bookings are essential. Please complete and submit the following form. We will contact you by email, to confirm your visit details and provide access to our information resources.