13 medals won by Ashgrove Milk, Butter and Cheese team.
The Team are celebrating after winning gold and silver medals at the Dairy Industry Association of Australia Dairy Product awards. The awards were announced on Friday at a dinner in Melbourne. Gold medal winners gain entry to the Australian Grand Dairy Awards, which are presented by Dairy Australia at the beginning of each year.
DIAA Australian Dairy Product Competition – Victoria
- Ashgrove Traditional Farm House Butter
- Ashgrove Herb & Garlic Butter
- Ashgrove Full Cream Milk
- Ashgrove Non-homogenised Milk
- Ashgrove Farm Light Milk
- Ashgrove Cloth Matured Cheddar Cheese
- Ashgrove Signature Edam
- Ashgrove Heavenly Havarti
- Ashgrove Havarti Jalapeno
- Ashgrove In-conversion Cheddar
- Emporium Selection Smoked Cheddar
- Emporium Selection Tassie Trio
- Emporium Selection Bush Pepper
The Dairy Industry Association of Australia awards are held annually.