The combination of blue cheese and honey is magic. This recipe is very easy and makes for the perfect breakfast, lunch or supper treat.
- Ashgrove Mr Bennett’s blue cheese 140g
- Ashgrove unsalted butter
- A crusty loaf of bread
- Take your loaf of bread, slice to your preferred thickness and toast.
- Butter toast, crumble Ashgrove blue cheese evenly over the buttered toast.
- Place the toast under a grill until the cheese starts to soften and melt.
- Drizzle honey over melted cheese – its ready to enjoy
Try – crispy bacon on the side.
Try – top with fresh walnuts, then place under grill and gently toast.
Try – top with fresh or sliced dried figs, then place under the grill.
Try – different types of honey for different flavours – Tasmanian leatherwood honey.