8 large Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
1 chicken breast, diced
2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
1 cup dry white wine
1 cup Ashgrove cream
50g Ashgrove Shipstern Bluff Extra Tasty Cheddar, finely grated
30g Ashgrove Farmhouse Parmesan, finely grated
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 sprig of fresh thyme (leaves only)
1. Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook pasta for 6 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Cook the mushrooms in a frypan with a knob of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil. When the butter has melted, add the chicken and garlic and continue to cook.
3. When the chicken becomes golden, add the dry white wine. Cook until liquid has reduced by half and then add the cream.
4. Add cheeses to the sauce and stir until melted. Add linguine to the pan, remove from the heat and allow pasta to absorb sauce for a few minutes.
5. Stir through parsley and thyme, then serve seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.