Fondue for Two
140g Ashgrove Wineglass Bay Vintage Cheddar, grated
70g Ashgrove Eaglehawk Neck Heavenly Havarti, grated
70g Ashgrove Musselroe Bay Rubicon Red, grated
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp paprika
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 cups full cream milk
¼ cup sour cream
1 tsp Sriracha
Pinch of salt
Loaf of sourdough bread, thickly sliced and chopped roughly
1. Add butter and garlic to a saucepan and melt butter over a low heat.
2. Slowly add flour and paprika while cooking and stir until smooth. Once combined, allow to cook over a low heat for 1 minute.
3. Add ¼ cup of milk and stir until smooth. Continue adding ¼ cup of milk, stirring and cooking until all of the milk is used, then add the sour cream and salt. Mix until combined.
4. Remove from hear and gradually add grated cheese to pot while stirring until cheese is melted and combined into the fondue.
5. Pour fondue into a serving dish and serve with sourdough pieces for dipping.