Sweet Chilli Pasta Bake
30g Ashgrove Musselroe Bay Rubicon Red, shaved or grated
400g Barilla Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
250g Barilla Penne Rigate
4 large Button mushrooms, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
Pinch of salt
2 heaped tbsp Sweet Chilli Jam
500g chicken mince
Squeeze of lime juice
1. Heat oven to 180°C
2. Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook pasta for 6 minutes or until al dente. Set aside.
3. Sauté chopped mushrooms, olive oil and salt in a medium saucepan for 3 minutes. Stir through sweet chilli jam and then add chicken mince. Stir mixture occasionally until cooked.
4. Add the Arrabbiata sauce and cooked pasta to the saucepan. When combined, transfer to a baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with grated or shaved Rubicon cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and crispy on top.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.